Phone Club (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://Phoneclub.shop (the “Website”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Information Collection and use while using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
How We Collect Your Information
we collect your personal information when you interact with us or use our services, such as when you use our Site to place an order. We collect this information:
- when you create an account with us or you change your account settings;
- when you place an order with us and during the order process (including for payment and order delivery);
- when you contact us directly via email, phone, post, message or via our chat function; and
- When you browse and use our Site (before and after you create an account with us).
- When you visit our Site or make an order through our Site, you are asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details, delivery address, order details and payment information.
What We Do With the Information We Collect
- As part of our commitment to the privacy of our customers and visitors to our Sites more generally, we want to be clear about the sorts of information we will collect from you.
- We also collect information about your usage of the Sites and information about you from any messages you post to the Sites or when you contact us or provide us with feedback, including via e-mail, letter, phone or chat function. If you contact us by phone, we record the call for training and service improvement purposes, and make notes in relation to your call.
Where you have given your consent or where we have a justifiable reason for doing so (and are permitted to do so by law) we will use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you and we may contact you to do so by email or phone. You can also change your email marketing preferences at any time.
we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we use secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Thank you for visiting & supporting the Phone Club website.
Give us a call on 01527 579 104 (Monday – Saturday 9:30-17:00)
or Send us a WhatsApp message to 07783 625 501 (Monday – Saturday 9:30-17:00)
Or complete the form and someone will be in touch usually within 24Hrs (Monday – Sunday)
If you would like to come and visit us (there is a car park on Windsor Street Bromsgrove, B60 2BJ the Zebra crossing will lead you in to town we are right opposite the Lloyds Bank in the Precinct neighbours to the Lemon tree cafe & Scruples Hair Salon or ring us for more directions 01527 579 104)
Our store is normally operational between the hours of 9:30-17:00 Monday to Saturday visit when it’s suitable for you no appointment needed.
WE BUY, WE SELL AND WE REPAIR MOBILES PHONES & TABLET